This is a quick, easy, healthy, and TASTY way to prepare squash. Give it a try, and let me know what you think.
Roasted Zucchini and Crookneck Squash
Write a review
- 2 pounds squash (half zucchini and half crookneck)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon rosemary (or other herbs of your choice)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil, and preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice squash about ¼ inch thick, and put into large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, and then sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic salt, and herbs. Stir until evenly coated.
- Arrange slices in a single layer on lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes. Watch carefully so it doesn't burn.
- Serve immediately.
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/