This chocolate ganache filling is unhinged, and by that I mean INCREDIBLE! I really don’t have the words, and photos aren’t enough, to describe how delicious this ganache is. Your only recourse is to try it for yourself.
Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Chocolate Ganache Filling
Chocolate Ganache Filling
- 8 ounces high quality chocolate chopped finely (I prefer milk chocolate, but dark is fine)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional chocolate chopped nuts, fresh berries, or whipped cream for decorating (optional)
- In small saucepan, combine cream, butter, and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it begins to bubble. Remove from heat, and whisk in vanilla extract.
- Pour hot cream mixture over chocolate. Let sit for 5 minutes, and then stir gently until smooth and glossy. Pour into 12 mini tart shells, and allow to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate cooled tarts for 3 hours.
- Before serving, decorate with drizzled chocolate, fresh berries, or whipped cream, if desired. Store leftovers in refrigerator in air-tight container.