Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Raspberry Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
Free Printable Recipe for Raspberry Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
Raspberry Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
- 32 Golden Oreo cookies 13 ounces or 3 cups crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream softened—not melted
- ¾ cup frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate or pink lemonade
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 drops red food coloring optional
- Fresh raspberries lemon slices, and whipped cream for garnish
- Crush the cookies
- Melt butter in small bowl, and then pour into pie plate. Swirl all around to grease sides.
- Mix crumbs with butter, and press into bottom and sides of pan.
- Chill in freezer 20-30 minutes to set.
- In large mixing bowl, combine softened ice cream, raspberry lemonade, lemon juice, and food coloring (if using). Whisk until completely combined, pour into crust, and spread to smooth.
- Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Serve with fresh berries, lemon slices, and whipped cream.