Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Coconut Lime Ice Cream
Free Printable Recipe for Coconut Lime Ice Cream
Coconut Lime Ice Cream
- 1 13.5 ounce can coconut cream (NOT cream of coconut)
- ½ cup half-and-half
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ coconut, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, and cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Pour into freezer-safe container, and let cool completely. Cover tightly, and freeze several hours or overnight.
Mixture may also be churned in an ice cream freezer.