This dip is wonderful for it’s versatility. You can serve it with all kinds of vegetables, or a baguette, or chips, or crackers. I’ve even used it as a spread on sandwiches. It makes a large batch, but never lasts long. Make it ahead, and always be ready for holiday guests.
Write a review
- 12 ounces fresh baby spinach or 10 ounce package frozen spinach
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup green onions (chopped)
- 1 package Knorr vegetable recipe mix
- Steam the spinach for about 5 minutes to wilt. Drain until cool. Then squeeze dry. If using frozen, thaw and squeeze dry. Chop.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, green onions, and vegetable mix.
- Mix in spinach, and refrigerate overnight.
- Yields 4 cups dip
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/