I love fresh guacamole. Whenever we get together with our kids, there’s gonna be some guacamole! This recipe is super simple.
Write a review
- 2 large ripe Hass avocados
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh salsa
- 1/2-1 teaspoons lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped green onion (optional)
- Peel and mash the avocados
- Stir in other ingredients
- If you prefer, you can add chopped tomato, jalapeno peppers, or hot pepper flakes. Make it as spicy as you wish.
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/