If you’re looking for a chewy, fudgy brownie with a flaky top layer, this is the recipe for you! These are simply the best fudge brownies! … And as an added BONUS … They’re easy to make!
Use high quality chocolate, and the results will be extraordinary!
Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Fudge Brownies
- 4 ounces dark chocolate 60% cacao or higher
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Dutch cocoa
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Either grease a 13×9 inch pan with cooking spray, or line it with parchment paper, and preheat oven to 335 degrees F.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine dark chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, and butter. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring between each one until completely melted and blended. Set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat about 3 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl frequently. Add cooled chocolate/butter mixture, and beat for another 3 minutes.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
- Spread in prepared 13 x 9 pan, and bake at 335 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Do not over-bake.
- Cool on wire rack.