Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Free Printable Recipe for Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
for 1½ quart Ice Cream maker
- 2/3 cup hot milk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups heavy cream
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 20 Oreo cookies broken or chopped into pieces
- In microwave, heat milk at high power for 45 seconds. Make sure it’s hot, but do NOT boil.
- Whisk sugar, vanilla extract, and salt into hot milk until completely dissolved. Cover and refrigerate for two hours until cold.
- Combine vanilla mixture with heavy cream and half and half, and then pour into ice cream maker.
- Churn mixture in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions. When the ice cream is almost done churning, add the Oreo pieces. Enjoy immediately, or transfer to an airtight freezer container, and allow to harden in the freezer.
For 4 quart machine, triple recipe