Easy Step-By-Step Instruction for Fool-Proof Five-Minute Five-Ingredient Fudge
Free Printable Recipe for Fool-Proof Five-Ingredient Five-Minute Fudge
Fool-Proof Five-Ingredient Five-Minute Fudge
- 2 cups chocolate chips semi-sweet or milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 can 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. I used a box lid measuring 6 x 9 inches.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on high power for 1 ½ – 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until all melted. Don’t cook any longer than necessary.
- Mix in vanilla extract and walnuts.
- Spread into prepared pan, and refrigerate 2-3 hours, until set. Cut into squares, and store in airtight container, in the fridge.