Five-minute fudge is literally the easiest fudge you can make, and as it’s name says, it’s put together in 5 minutes. If you really can’t wait, you could eat it at that point, but you’ll like it better if you give it an hour or two to set up first.
You can use any kind of chocolate chips that you want for this recipe. I like semi-sweet because the fudge has more chocolate flavor and less sweetness.
Easy Step-By-Step Instruction for Fool-Proof Five-Minute Five-Ingredient Fudge
Free Printable Recipe for Fool-Proof Five-Ingredient Five-Minute Fudge
Fool-Proof Five-Ingredient Five-Minute Fudge
- 2 cups chocolate chips semi-sweet or milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 can 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. I used a box lid measuring 6 x 9 inches.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on high power for 1 ½ – 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until all melted. Don’t cook any longer than necessary.
- Mix in vanilla extract and walnuts.
- Spread into prepared pan, and refrigerate 2-3 hours, until set. Cut into squares, and store in airtight container, in the fridge.