These peanut butter cup brownies are a wonderful combination of chocolate and peanut butter, and they’re fun because no one can tell that there’s a peanut butter cup inside until they bite into it.
From the outside, it looks like your average, mild-mannered brownie, but when you sink your teeth into it, you’ll realize that you’ve struck GOLD!
Pure peanut butter cup brownie GOLD!
Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Free Printable Recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Browines
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- 1¼ cups butter melted
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 15 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Line bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan with parchment, and spray sides with non-stick spray. Then preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in microwave, and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- In small mixing bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla until frothy.
- In medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, sugar, and salt. Whisk in melted butter, and then whisk in egg mixture. Fold flour in, and mix just until completely incorporated.
- Spread ¾ of batter in bottom of prepared pan, and arrange peanut butter cups evenly in batter. Top peanut butter cups with remaining batter, and smooth to completely cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Cool completely, and cut into 15 squares so that one peanut butter cup is in the center of each brownie. Enjoy!