No bake cookies are quick and simple to make, delicious to eat, and somewhat nutritious. They’re a fun treat when you need one fast.If I want to impress people, I substitute nutella for peanut butter, and then they’re like a cross between fudge and oatmeal cookies … AMAZING!
Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for No Bake Cookies
Free Printable Recipe for No Bake Cookies
- ½ cup butter
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter -OR- Nutella
- 3 cups quick oats
- ½ - 1 cup shredded coconut, optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- In medium-size saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add sugar, milk, cocoa, and salt, and whisking constantly, bring to a boil. Boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat, and mix in Nutella, oats, coconut (if using), and vanilla. Stir until combined, and scoop by teaspoonful onto prepared baking sheet.
- Allow to set up at room temperature. This takes approximately 30 minutes. Then transfer to an airtight container, and store in the fridge.
- Yields approximately 50 cookies