We should just call these soft peanut butter cookies MAGICAL because they have a way of melting in your mouth and disappearing from your plate, and …… unlike most peanut butter cookies, they aren’t super crumbly. I like them.
Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
Write a review
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- sea salt and decorating sugar for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment or silicone mats.
- In mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars until fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs, and beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture, and stir just to combine.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared sheets.
- Flatten to 3/8 inch thickness with the bottom of a glass, and make fork hashtag imprints in top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-8 minutes or until golden.
- Let stand on baking sheet for 2 minutes, then cool completely on wire racks.
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/