This easy recipe came to me from my kids. When they went away to college, they started making it for Sunday dinners. It comes together quickly and cooks itself while you’re doing other things.
Simple Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken
Write a review
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breast pieces
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 packet (0.7 ounces) Italian salad dressing mix
- Lightly coat a slow cooker crock with non-stick spray, and place the chicken pieces in the bottom of the crock.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, soup, and dressing mix, and stir until completely mixed. Pour on top of chicken, and spread to coat.
- Cover with lid, and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes.
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/
~ OR ~