Simple Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken
Write a review
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breast pieces
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 packet (0.7 ounces) Italian salad dressing mix
- Lightly coat a slow cooker crock with non-stick spray, and place the chicken pieces in the bottom of the crock.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, soup, and dressing mix, and stir until completely mixed. Pour on top of chicken, and spread to coat.
- Cover with lid, and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes.
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/
~ OR ~