These are like Rice Krispie Treats for grown-ups. The cranberries and white chocolate are a delicious compliment for each other, and they taste wonderful in the Rice Krispie Treats! Plus, they look so pretty. I’m going to make these next Christmas. They’re easy and elegant, and they’d be perfect for sharing with friends and neighbors.
White Chocolate Cranberry Rice Krispie Treats
Write a review
- ½ cup butter
- 6 cups marshmallows
- 7 ½ cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan with approximately 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Measure the cereal into a large mixing bowl, and add cranberries and white chips.
- Melt the butter over low heat.
- Stir in the marshmallows, turn the heat up to medium, and stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- Pour the marshmallow butter over the cereal and stir to combine.
- Grease hands with butter, and press the mixture into prepared pan.
- Allow to cool completely so that the marshmallows set up.
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/