Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Seven Layer Salad
Here’s a quick reference guide for the seven layers. 🙂
Free Printable Recipe for Seven Layer Salad
Seven Layer Salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 head lettuce washed and chopped into bite-size pieces ( approximately 16 ounces)
- 4 green onions sliced
- ½ cup frozen green peas thawed-NOT cooked
- 3 hard-boiled eggs chopped or ground
- ¼ pound bacon fried and crumbled
Whisk dressing ingredients, and set aside.
Layer all salad ingredients in the following order: 1. lettuce ~ 2. green onion ~ 3. green pepper ~ 4. peas ~ 5. dressing ~ 6 eggs ~ 7. bacon.
Cover tightly, and refrigerate over-night.
I prefer to add the bacon to the top just before serving so that it stays cripsy.