Here’s a fun and easy way to serve potatoes. They’re crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious all the way through. They make a perfect compliment to grilled chicken, steaks, or hamburgers.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Roasted Potato Wedges
Write a review
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced dry onion
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley (or dry flakes)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Thoroughly scrub and dry potatoes, and cut into wedges.
- In large mixing bowl, drizzle oil over potatoes, then sprinkle with all seasonings. Toss to coat completely.
- Spread in single layer on parchment lined baking sheet, taking care that they don’t touch.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Watch carefully, and if they start to get too brown, turn them over.
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/