Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Quick and Easy Baked Chicken Strips
Write a review
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 7 ounce bag barbeque flavor potato chips
- 3 sleeves round butter crackers (about 100)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a bowl, and let it cool.
- Combine the chips and crackers, and with a rolling pin or food processor, make fine crumbs. It should make about 4 cups. Put them in a pie plate or shallow dish.
- Trim fat, and slice the chicken into long strips approximately ½ inch thick.
- Dip each chicken strip into the butter, and completely coat.
- Dip each buttered strip in the crumbs, and completely coat.
- Lay them out on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before eating.
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/