Creamy Cilantro-Ranch Salad Dressing
Write a review
- 1 package Ranch Dressing mix (3 tablespoons)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup green salsa
- Combine all ingredients in the blender, and mix.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Serve with taquitos or on a salad.
- If you're not used to green salsa, sample it before you put it in the blender. Some green salsas are very HOT. Adjust the amount according to your taste preferences (or tolerance levels ~ haha).
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/