Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Chocolate Fudge
Free Printable Recipe for Chocolate Fudge
Write a review
- 4 cups sugar
- 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- ½ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 cups marshmallows (10 ounce bag)
- 4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (two 11 ounce bags)
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1-2 cups chopped nuts (optional)
- Line a 13 x 9 in pan with foil. I also put a piece of parchment in the bottom.
- Melt the butter, and stir in the sugar, evaporated milk, and salt.
- Bring mixture to a boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla, and nuts.
- Stir to combine completely.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, then remove from pan, remove foil and parchment, and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/