This graham cracker crust is so tasty and versatile. I use it in many different pie recipes. It can be baked for cheese cakes or Key Lime Pie, or it can be filled with ice cream and frozen.
Graham Cracker Crust
Write a review
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (11 crackers)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional depending on the pie filling)
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush the graham crackers, and mix with sugar and cinnamon (if you’re using it.)
- Melt the butter in your pie plate
- Pour crumbs on top of melted butter and incorporate.
- Press the mixture up the sides and into the bottom of your pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes to set crust.
- If you are making a cold pie, let crust cool completely before filling.
- Makes 1 (8 or 9 inch pie) or 6 (4 inch mini tarts)
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/
Comments are closed.