Graham Cracker Crust
Write a review
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (11 crackers)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional depending on the pie filling)
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush the graham crackers, and mix with sugar and cinnamon (if you’re using it.)
- Melt the butter in your pie plate
- Pour crumbs on top of melted butter and incorporate.
- Press the mixture up the sides and into the bottom of your pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes to set crust.
- If you are making a cold pie, let crust cool completely before filling.
- Makes 1 (8 or 9 inch pie) or 6 (4 inch mini tarts)
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/