Delicously sweet and tart
Write a review
- 1 bag (12 ounces) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice (1 medium orange)
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (1 medium lemon)
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Wash cranberries.
- Bring water and sugar to a boil. Add berries, and stirring frequently, boil 5 minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon and juices, and simmer for 5 minutes more or until thickened.
- Cool completely. Refrigerate.
- The longer you simmer the berries, the more they’ll break up. If you want your sauce to be more like a jelly, cook it a little longer.
- Yields 2 ¼ cups
White Apron Blog http://whiteapronblog.com/